Thursday, September 5, 2013

A Song for my Children



Hey guys! The recipe of the cinnamon rolls will be up next week. But today, I just want to honor my children whom I love with my whole heart... please watch the link video for the tunes... you are gonna love it...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwznGu7y8JU
GLOW by Donavon Frankenreiter
I wanna be your rush love, I wanna hold you to the starsthe way light shines in the park on a sunday afternoonI want you to be big, want you to be gold,I want you to be, sky
the more things changethe more they shineGLOW, I wanna see you GLOWI wanna see your daylight shining all around yourHEART I wanna see you glow, I wanna see your daylight so brightall around my soulI wanna see you soar love, oh, I wanna see you flykick of the world in the dark and just dive, just dive
the more things changethe more they shine
GLOW, I wanna see you GLOWI wanna see your daylight shining all around yourHEART I wanna see you glow, I wanna see your daylight so brightall around my soul
I'll run this world with you(GLOW, I wanna see you GLOW)And I'll run this world with you(GLOW, I wanna see you GLOW)
GLOW, I wanna see you GLOWI wanna see your daylight shining all around yourHEART I wanna see you glow, I wanna see your daylight so brightall around my GLOW, I wanna see you GLOWI wanna see your daylight shining all around yourHEART I wanna see you glow, I wanna see your daylight so bright
all around my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment