Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Healthy Halloween Spooky Chocolates



 My children are getting worst with regards to their food intake. I mentioned before that they are picky eaters. If they see some vegetables in a viand, they immediately conclude that it is "yukky",  so I try to find some ways to make foods that somehow hide vegetable or nuts. And this is one of those recipes that accomplish that.


As I was perusing on some sites that offers healthy chocolates, I stumble into this site, Chocolate Covered Kate, and I got inspired on some of her recipes. So I created this one based on what is available in my pantry.



 This will be perfect for Halloween parties and even presents for Halloween.







Ingredients:
1/2 cup almond
1/2 cup pitted dates
3 tbsps Hershey's Cocoa Natural Unsweetened

Direction:
Put all the ingredients in the bullet cup and blend until all the ingredients are grounded.
Form into a ball and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment