Sunday, October 6, 2013

Chicken Enchiladas Recipe and Who is Siri that voice in Apple's Activated Voice Assistant

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take time to accomplish it. The time will pass away.
Earl Nightingale



 Have you ever wondered who is Siri - that friendly voice in Apple's voice activated assistant ?

Today, I saw her. I often get frustrated with this virtual assistant because often than not, it somehow does not understand my inquiry. I thought it was due to my accent, but when my children tried talking with their american accent , Siri also does not understand them. Pretty much we made fun of this voice and had become a form of laughing medium in our house. I have been calling it, IT. Oh my, oh my, I thought it was robot  behind the voice, but it is not. She is actually a human... I embedded  video and an article of her .here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eLELOBuT-Q



After checking on who she is, try this Chicken Enchiladas I made. This is actually the first time I made enchiladas, so I did not know what to expect. I got this from here. Boy, after the first bite, I know this will be one of my favorite meal and this is also very easy to make. I will stick to this chicken enchilada recipe for good. I used mascarpone cheese as garnish when I made the Sponge Cake . I, however, recommend adding salsa and sour cream as garnishes to give this meal boost. Try it for dinner next week.



Chicken Enchilada Recipe

1 cooked rotisserie chicken store bought
2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups green chili salsa. ( I used the spicy one)
8 Soft taco size flour tortilla
1/2 cup milk

For serving (optional)
Sour Cream
Guacamole
Pickled JalapeƱos

Direction:
Preheat oven at 375 F

Remove meat from the chicken and place in a plate or bowl. Add in 1/2 cup  shredded cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup of green salsa. Set aside.
Preheat oven at 375 F
Prepare the pan you're going to use and pour in 1/2 cup of green chili salsa
Put the milk in a flat plate.
Dip tortilla in the milk to soften it then put the chicken meat on top. Roll the tortilla and line them in your prepared pan.
 Do the same thing to the rest of the tortilla.
When the 8 tortilla had been lined and rolled, pour the remaining green salsa and cheese on top and bake until the cheese is melted and the salsa is bubbling.

Serve and enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment