You can't be broke and ugly. PICK A STRUGGLE
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar ( you can choose to use one the whole cup of sugar instead of dividiing it with honey)
- 1/2 cup honey (please see number 2)
- 1/2 tsps baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 3 tsp Ener G egg replace plus 4 tbsp warm water ( 1 1/2 tsp Ener G egg plus 2 tbsp of water = 1 egg )
- For the cake:
- In a small bowl, put 3 tsp Ener G egg replace and 4 tbsp of warm water. Mix thoroughly
- Mix together flour, sugar,baking powder,baking soda, salt and cinnamon,
- Add in carrot, cooking oil, honey. Mix in low for 1 minute.
- Add in the egg replace mixture.
- Pour into a greased pan line with parchment paper or dusted by flour.
- Check if it is cook in 25 minutes by using a toothpick. If it comes out clean, the cake is cooked.
- For Garnish or Toppings ( you can skip this one if you want)
For the Garnish:
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
Pear, Apple and banana slices
Slice apple or pear and banana into bite size pieces. Place them in the saucepan and mix with 1/8 cup brown sugar, cinnamon ( amount is your choice). Place them in a stove and bring to a boil in a low fire. Continue mixing until the sugar is melted. Place on top of the cake or on the side. I recommend that you you do not put the garnish on each slice rather than the whole cake, because you do not want a gooey left over, unless of course you plan to not leave some left-over.