Thursday, October 10, 2013

Slippery Snake

Be kind.
Work Hard.
Stay Humble.
Smile often.
Stay Loyal.
Be Honest.
Travel when Impossible.
Never Stop Learning.
Be Thankful Always.
Love.






 Hello!!! It is the sixth installment of the 10 minute meal project. Fur more and I am done. I wonder what I should  I do next? Any suggestions?


I do not want want to say too much today because I want  to reflect on that quote above. Come on, reflect it with me. Isn't it a nice quote?

The preparation for this is very simple. All you have to do is mix the ingredients and you are done. But the assembling of the spread took me 15 minutes as I was really careful not to make the cream cheese fall on my counter. Also, you do not have to make the whole snake look. You can use the cream cream cheese mixture as spread for you bagel.Otherwise, this good looking snake is so yuuummmmmmy!

Slippery Snake Recipe


  1. 1 (5 oz ) can chunk light tuna
  2. 1/2 cup cream cheese
  3. 1 ( 8 1/4 oz) can corn kernels, drained
  4. 4 bagels, halved
  5. 8 cherry tomatoes halved
  6. 1 black grape ( halved)
  7. 1 strip of cucumber skin, cut into a forked tongue


Mix together ingredients 1 to 3
Cut each bagel into half to make semicircles and arrange them end to end on each board to resemble a snake
 .
Spread the tuna mixture on the bagels and arrange the cherry tomatoes, cut side down along the length. Place the grape halves at one end for eyes and finish with the cucumber forked tongue.

NOTE:

You don't have to do the whole snake. Just skip the 5 to 6 ingredients. Just make the spread for you bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment