Tuesday, July 16, 2013

How To Peel Shrimp

As I mentioned in the last post, we love shrimp. Though eating them get to be messy, we don't mind. For us, eating shrimp is similar to treasure hunting. If you are patient, you will get your reward. I know. Peeling shrimp is as easy as 1,2,3, but I dedicate this post to my children who have trouble peeling them and to those  of you who need to know. I will start with the part with the shrimp diagram, then the step by step guide on shrimp peeling. Scroll down and you will see the Boiled Shrimp blog.


Remove head and suck the juices I prefer to suck the head's juices as well 
Start in the middle part of the abdomen

Rip the shell off

Continue ripping 
And rip some more. I told you, it is going to be messy
You are getting closer, be patient.
Done ! Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment