Saturday, September 28, 2013

Prayer For My Papa


My sister called early this morning and she told me that my Papa had a surgery. I am worried and sad but I am also hopeful that everything will be okey. I  cannot certainly do anything about it due to the distance, but I can PRAY.

We may want so many things in our lives: to travel, to  buy new clothes, to have a better family and so many other things that we believe that are important to us. But these things that we want sometimes are beyond us and when can't get it, so we resort to prayers.My papa's restoration to health is so beyond me. Only God can help me out on this. Today, I want my Papa to feel better, to feel whole and simply be OKAY. Add these are my prayer. This is the most important to me, I pray that my Papa will be restored to health.

The Bible says, " When two or three are gathered in my name, there I am in their midst." So friends, will you help me out? Can you help me pray for my Papa? 


No comments:

Post a Comment