Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sweet Potato Soup in Cleansing Broth - My Kids Praying

 When life gives you more than you can stand, KNEEL.


I was browsing through old picture and I found this. How time flies. These was taken when my son was two and my daughter was six.  I cannot remember what they prayed for then. Currently, my daughter prays for sweet dreams and my son prays for our dog Oreo, pictured below,who was adopted by my sister- in- law.

I told them they should start praying about their future - that they will work hard and become successful. They did not listen though, so pretty much prayer time is about our dog.






When I was in high school, my mom told me to pray for my future husband. I did pray that God will give me a husband, but the problem was, I thought that the men that came my way will become my husband. So, I pretty much broke my heart so many times. Thank goodness, I did meet him. He is a good man, a good provider and a patient man who tolerate my wacko-ness. Prayers are answered I believe. Although not immediately nor not how we envisioned it to be, but it is answered accordingly. Ultimately, for what is best for us.

Anyway, I have here the sweet potato recipe from the cleansing broth I made. Please browse below for the recipe.




Ingredients:

2 cups cleansing broth - recipe here
Left- over sweet potato from the cleansing broth
Avocado
Salt and pepper to taste

Boil the cleansing broth and add in the sweet potato. Let cool and the blend. Serve with avocado and add in salt and pepper to taste.

Serve and Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment